With our more than 12 years’ experience on producing bedding items. We are honored to show you how Say Yes bedding’s products have been made and shipped to the US and other parts of the world. Let’s take a tour at our factory.
Our factory and show room.
1. Get raw cotton fabric printed in colors and patterns that we designed/picked. (Massive Auto Rolling Net Printing Machine)
2. Sewing Process. (Made with Clean, Bright Environments)
3. Sew through comforter's Down Alternative Filling into the shell. (Auto Stitch Facilities)---Filling is the soul of a comforter. It determines 80% of the comforter's quality!
4. Packing and stack up. （Well Organized)
5. Load into containers and ship.
6. Unload and store in the US warehouse! Yay!